7 Reasons Why Your Business
Needs A Drip Marketing System
(Print And Share At Your Next Sales Meeting)
By Glenn Fallavollita, President - Drip Marketing, Inc.
- Word count: 228
- Approximate time to read: 1.0 minutes (at 250 words per minute)
Look at your database of prospects/past clients and tell me the ones who will buy from you in the next 90 days. In all reality, you and/or your salespeople will be off by 90% (YES, 90%) or more. Do you know why? People buy when they are ready and not when you or your salespeople want them to.
Why You Need An e-Mail Drip Marketing System.
The benefits of an e-mail drip marketing system are numerous. In fact, it is the fastest, simplest, and most economical way to build trust, credibility, and brand recognition in the marketplace (which helps your sales pipeline immensely):
- 27% of your sales force turns over each year (according to Harvard Business Review); therefore, an automated drip marketing system maintains contact with a salesperson's database.
- Keeps prospective buyers in play as they travel the sales cycle.
- Help find sales opportunities in your database of prospects, clients, and referral partners.
- Encourages referrals from your database of clients & referral partners.
- Finds cross-selling opportunities.
- Build value in what you/your business brings to the marketplace.
- Provide an EXCELLENT reason to follow up with someone with an "Oh, by the way" call.
Now Here's The #1 Reason:
- The #1 Reason: Business "situations" change all the time, from your competition falling short with their customer service efforts, product or service performance, a vendor taking their client's business for granted, to a vendor increasing their prices.
Staggering Stats About Salespeople.
Fact: 50% of all salespeople stop contacting a prospective buyer and/or referral partner after their first unsuccessful attempt at moving the sales process forward. A number that skyrockets to 95+% after their third unsuccessful attempt. A lead nurturing process (drip marketing system) is designed to solve this issue.
It’s Your Job To Stay In Contact With Someone.
People buy from people/businesses they like, know and trust. And the first time someone hears about your business, there's a good chance they won't understand why they should buy from you. So if you are letting your salespeople people your “drip marketing” system, it is a mistake that’s costing you a small fortune.
Executive Summary: A well-articulated drip marketing system will show your database of prospects, referral partners, and clients the value you bring to the marketplace. More importantly, it stays in consistent contact even when you and your salespeople give up. So tell me, what’s stopping you from installing a lead-nurturing system at your business?
About The Author:
Glenn Fallavollita is a nationally recognized keynote speaker providing money-making advice to help owners, sales pros, and marketing gurus build more profitable relationships with their database of prospects, referral partners, and clients.
Additionally, Glenn is the president of SellMorePayroll.com and Drip Marketing, Inc. and has written 50+ whitepapers and three sales/self-marketing books, Supercharge Your Payroll Sales NOW!, Stop Whining AND Start Selling, and Drip Marketing: A Powerful New Marketing Strategy That Gets Prospects To Buy From You. He also writes blogs for LinkedIn and other national websites.
To hire Glenn for your next conference, visit DripMarketingSpeaker.com.
© Drip Marketing, Inc. All Rights Reserved May Not Be Used Without Written Permission.