7 Reasons Why Your Business
Needs A Drip Marketing System
(Print And Share At Your Next Sales Meeting)
By Glenn Fallavollita, President - Drip Marketing, Inc.
- Word count: 228
- Approximate time to read: 1.0 minutes (at 250 words per minute)
Look at your database of prospects/past clients and tell me the ones who will buy from you in the next 90 days. In all reality, you and/or your salespeople will be off by 90% (YES, 90%) or more. You know why? People buy when they are ready and not when you or your salespeople want them to.
Here’s Why You Need A Lead Nurturing System.
The benefits of a lead marketing system via e-mail marketing are numerous. In fact, it is the fastest, simplest, and most economical way to build your sales pipeline. Here's how:
- Builds trust, credibility, and brand recognition in your business.
- Maintains consistent contact with a prospective buyer as they travel the sales cycle.
- Help find sales opportunities in your database of prospects, clients, and referral partners.
- Encourages referrals from your database of clients & referral partners.
- Finds cross-selling opportunities.
- Shows someone the value you bring to the marketplace.
- Creates an EXCELLENT reason to follow-up with someone.
Staggering Stats About Salespeople.
Fact: 50% of all salespeople stop contacting a prospective buyer and/or referral partner after their first unsuccessful attempt at moving the sales process forward. A number that skyrockets to 95+% after their third unsuccessful attempt. A lead nurturing process (drip marketing system) is designed to solve this issue.
It’s Your Job To Stay In Contact With Someone.
People buy from people/businesses they like, know and trust. And the first time someone hears about your business, there's a good chance they won't understand why they should buy from you. So if you are letting your salespeople people your “drip marketing” system, it is a mistake that’s costing you a small fortune.
Executive Summary: A well-articulated drip marketing system will show your database of prospects, referral partners, and clients the value you bring to the marketplace. More importantly, it stays in consistent contact even when you and your salespeople give up.
So tell me, what’s stopping you from installing a lead-nurturing system at your business?